MORE THAN 10,000 ILLEGALS IN U.S. FROM TERRORIST COUNTRIES
‘Sleeper cells ready and waiting for the order’
More than 10,000 illegal aliens from countries designated as state sponsors of terrorism are living in the United States, according to federal data.
The illegal aliens either have been ordered deported or have pending deportation orders, despite remaining in the U.S., Breitbart said.
A total of more than 1.7 million illegal aliens remain in the U.S. despite having been ordered deported or having pending deportation orders.
IRLI Executive Director Dale Wilcox spoke to Breitbart News Tonight radio program on Sirius of the “very dangerous situation.”
“We have 10,000 aliens … some of them are criminals and that’s why they’ve been ordered removed,” he said. “You could have some that might have come into the country legally at some point. However, they’ve committed crimes and they’ve been ordered removed.”
Of the 10,000 from terror-sponsoring countries, about 6,000 are from Iran, Wilcox pointed out.
He noted that California, a “sanctuary” state that shields illegal aliens from federal immigration authorities, has the largest population of Iranians outside of Iran.
“We’ve had hearings here recently in Congress where U.S. intelligence officials have stated there are Iranian sleeper cells inside the United States, ready and waiting for the order,” he said.
The first attack on the World Trade Center, the New York subway bombing conspiracy and the 9/11 were plots perpetrated by immigration violators, said Wilcox.
“We saw on 9/11 the damage that only 19 sleeper cell terrorists could cause,” Wilcox said. “This is just the latest example of the disaster of sanctuary laws, which force ICE agents to operate with one hand tied behind their backs while making our communities inherently more dangerous.”
Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2019/04/more-than-10000-illegals-in-u-s-from-terrorist-countries/#7PWhhbCKsTVHGQ0o.99
Liberty Nation Liberty Nation - Conservative News | Libertarian News | Commentary
- Google’s Election Medling: 2016 Fell Through – What About 2020? by Graham J Noble on 2019-08-21
By Graham J NobleOn August 19, President Donald Trump tweeted something that sent the left – particularly his former presidential opponent, Hillary Clinton
- So Much for Justice: Proud Boys Convicted While Antifa Goes Free by Kelli Ballard on 2019-08-21
By Kelli BallardLeft vs right; Antifa vs Proud Boys. Racism, white supremacist, Nazis – you name it, conservatives have been called it.
- Trump Ads Touting Strong Women Sends up Red Flags by Sarah Cowgill on 2019-08-21
By Sarah CowgillThe politically correct, gender-fluid, socialist censorship lovers at Facebook have found fault with the president’s campaign ads aimed at women.
- Hasta la Vista for the Global Economy? by Andrew Moran on 2019-08-21
By Andrew MoranThe Federal Reserve and other major central banks around the world have cast themselves as the next action heroes in
- Will a Democrat Savior Arise? by James V. Capua on 2019-08-21
By James V. CapuaNow, in the wake of the second Democratic debate, we know the candidates, and a pretty rum lot they are.
- Dems Will Keep Trump in the White House by Overplaying Race Card by Graham J Noble on 2019-08-21
By Graham J NobleThe Democratic Party appears to have decided that the surest way to win control of the White House in 2020
- Pass the Popcorn: WH Trade Adviser in the Ring With Wall Street Journal by Andrew Moran on 2019-08-21
By Andrew MoranA new midcard storyline between a top White House trade adviser and a respected business publication has unfolded, featuring a
- Dems’ Purchasing Power Disrupting Democracy by Joe Schaeffer on 2019-08-21
By Joe SchaefferIt’s time to update a couple of Liberty Nation articles on moneyed progressives purchasing local law enforcement officials. In December
- Liberty Nation On The Go: Listen to Today’s Top News 8.21.19 by Liberty Nation Staff on 2019-08-21
By Liberty Nation Staff~ At Liberty Nation, we love to hear from our readers. Comment and join the conversation!
- Is the Left Responsible for Eric Garner’s Death? by Leesa K. Donner on 2019-08-20
By Leesa K. DonnerThis week the NYPD fired the officer who placed Eric Garner in a chokehold that resulted in death. This decision
- White Students to the Back of the Bus, Please by Kelli Ballard on 2019-08-20
By Kelli BallardThe University of South Dakota is taking a bit of heat after posing questions to its law students about whether
- Gabbard Eschews Commie-Leaning Welfare State by Sarah Cowgill on 2019-08-20
By Sarah CowgillHow presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) hasn’t been run out of the Swamp, sporting a tar- and-feather designer pantsuit,