IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR BETSY AND THOMAS DISCUSS THIS TOPIC, PLEASE LISTEN HERE: OBAMA’S SES ARMY FOUND.Most people know that a new president gets to name over 4,000 political appointees when they are elected. This political cronyism is partisan politics and fills our bloated government with unqualified employees. Some think that these are the people that comprise the Deep State. But the Deep State is much deeper than that. There is a much more sinister system in place that controls Washington D. C.’s bureaucracies through an actual, organized shadow government called the Deep State. It is the heart of the swamp. And in this American Intelligence Media citizen intelligence report, we are going to show you exactly who they are and how we can remove them. The Washington D. C. Deep State is a group of 8,156 appointed mangers in 75 federal agencies that control the executive bureaucracy and tell new political appointees what they can and cannot do. Yes, that’s right, the Deep State is an official government program, well-organized, comprehensive, and “in charge.”
OUT OF THE 8,156 MEMBERS WHO MAKE UP THIS DEEP STATE OF ENSCONCED BUREAUCRATS, OVER 7,000 WERE APPOINTED BY OBAMA.These the are the “Obama Holdouts” that still control the executive branch of government a full year after Trump has come to office. Obama expanded the existing program of Deep State managers and appointed over 7,000 of the 8,156 bosses who are called the Senior Executive Service. Some call it the “Shadow Government”, and it is true that this federal cabal works in the shadows. Have you ever heard of such a group?
Some call it Obama’s Army.Let’s review what we know about the power of “political appointees” who hold important leadership and policymaking positions. There are four basic types of appointments:
- Presidential Appointments with Senate Confirmation: There are 1,212 senior leaders, including the Cabinet secretaries and their deputies, the heads of most independent agencies and ambassadors, who must be confirmed by the Senate.
- Presidential Appointments without Senate Confirmation: There are 353 positions which make up much of the White House staff, although they are also scattered throughout many of the smaller federal agencies.
- Non-career Senior Executive Service: Members of the Senior Executive Service (SES) work in key positions just below the top presidential appointees, bridging the gap between the political leaders and the civil service throughout the federal government.
- Schedule C Appointments: There are 1,403 Schedule C appointees who serve in a confidential or policy role. They range from schedulers and confidential assistants to policy experts.
THE DEEP STATE – SHADOW GOVERNMENT IS A RECOGNIZED BUREAUCRATIC FUNCTION THAT PAYS THE BEST SALARIES IN FEDERAL WORK.The Senior Executive Service plays a critical role in every presidential transition, supporting and educating political appointees about how government works, and often temporarily serving in top agency jobs during the lengthy appointee confirmation and onboarding process. The article below describes the transition function of the SES.
IN REALITY, THEY ARE TODAY ENTRENCHED BUREAUCRATIC PERSONNEL WHO DO THE BIDDING OF THE OBAMA-CLINTON REGIME AND THEIR GLOBALIST MASTERS.The SES was established by the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 as an Executive Branch personnel system. SES members serve in key positions, just below the top Presidential appointees, and are the major link between senior officials and the rest of the Federal workforce. The two types of SES positions are General, which can be filled by any type of appointment, and Career Reserved, which can be filled only by a career appointment. The following types of appointments may be made in the SES:
- Noncareer Appointments are to a General SES position that, generally, is of a top policy determining character, who shares with Presidential appointees the advocacy of current administration policies. They can be made without regard to competitive requirements. Agencies may also set the pay level of the appointee.
- Career Appointments have no time limitation and provide certain job protections and benefits not conferred by non-career and limited appointments.
- Limited Term Appointments are nonrenewable appointments, for a term of three years or less.
- Limited Emergency Appointments are nonrenewable appointments, not to exceed 18 months, to a General SES position established to meet a bona fide, unanticipated, urgent need.
WE NEED TO TAKE MEASURES TO END THE SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE AND TOPPLE THE DEEP STATE SHADOW GOVERNMENT THAT HAS 8,156 OPERATIVES IN 75 FEDERAL AGENCIES, ALL WORKING FOR POLITICAL GOALS OF BARACK OBAMA AND HIS GLOBALIST MASTERS.Feel free to share this meme below to your network of truth seekers. Let’s shine a bright light on this shadow government corruption.
UPDATESAs more intel is uncovered, we will post relevant info at the bottom of this article. .Senior Executive Services and the people, name by name, in each department across our government who are obstructing the will of the people to Make America Great Again, which includes indicting a whole bunch of criminals and traitors. Here is same document in PDF form: GPO-PLUMBOOK-2016 Thanks to the Anonymous Patriot who pointed us in the right direction and also told us:
“SES POSITIONS ARE NON-BARGAINING AND CAN BE ELIMINATED AT ANY TIME. MEANING, TRUMP COULD FIRE 8,000+ PEOPLE TODAY IF HE WANTED TO. ONCE YOU LEAVE ‘CAREER’ POSITIONS FOR SES, YOU CANNOT RETURN TO YOUR PREVIOUS SERIES.”