Mass hypnosis generates two kinds of hallucinationsMass hypnosis generates two kinds of hallucinations:Positive hallucinations: Imagining things exist even when they don’t. For example, “the Russians hacked the election.”Negative hallucinations: Eliminating things that are right in front of your eyes, such as believing that when ISIS terrorists ram vehicles into crowds of innocent protesters, that’s somehow not terrorism.Here are some examples of the positive and negative hallucinations now being pushed by the media as part of the “total eclipse of sanity” now threatening America:
Positive Hallucinations from the Left (imaging things exist when they really don’t)
- The Russians hacked the election.
- All Trump supporters are Neo-Nazis and KKK members.
- Civil War statues have the power to “possess” modern-day people and turn them into racists who want to own slaves.
- All White people benefit from invisible “privilege” even though nearly every preferential benefit in society today — college scholarships, college admissions, job hiring, job advancement, social credibility, legal immunity and so on — is granted exclusively to non-White people.
- Trump is about to be impeached and thrown out of office at any moment.
- CNN and the rest of the mainstream media are all credible news sources that function with the intention of honestly informing Americans about the things that really matter, without any political bias or selective censorship.
Negative Hallucinations from the Left (imagining things don’t exist when they actually do)
- The Alt-Left (Antifa, Black Lives Matter) never commits any violence whatsoever. (So why do they always wear masks, then?)
- When ISIS terrorists ram vehicles into crowds, that’s not an act of terrorism.
- Trump is a bumbling, stupid idiot who has no competence or intelligence. (Before he ran for public office, he was routinely described as one of the most brilliant business minds in America.)
- When Leftists use violence to stop their political opponents, that’s not really “violence” at all because it’s justified. When Antifa terrorists attack with baseball bats, in other words, Leftists don’t see any violence taking place at all. This is why the entire mainstream media was aghast when President Trump condemned “violence on both sides” in Charlottesville. The entire mainstream media literally did not see any violence from the Left, and they couldn’t believe Trump would “fabricate” such a fiction. This is perhaps one of the mo